Rustic table & Chef M
Protecting your privacy. Improving your online experience. Your trust is very important to us.
That’s why we want to be clear and transparent about why we collect information, the information we collect, how we use that information, and the choices you have regarding our use of it. We can also collect, use and share aggregate or anonymous data that does not identify you.
We collect that information to save you time and money, and to make your online experience better.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it
- We are transparent about how and why we collect information
- The information we collect helps us provide value to our customers that include savings and enhancing their online experience
We are also committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why We Collect Your Information
Below are examples of how data we collect, use, and share helps us create a better, safer experience on our website.
- Providing products and services that enhance your online experience with us
- Developing new products and services to meet your needs
- Better understanding your use of our products, services and website
- Determining your satisfaction with our products and services
- Handling customer support cases
- Analyzing the performance of our products, services, and online experience, and looking for ways to make them better
- Sending relevant information and personalized ads and other communications
- Providing personalized content and experiences on our website and mobile app
- Displaying personalized offers, information and ads from us or our marketing partners (as defined in “How We Share Your Information”) on other websites and mobile apps
- Sending product recall notifications to help keep you and your family safe
- Responding to your comments, requests, questions, and applications for career opportunities
- Processing payments securely
- Fulfilling orders correctly
- Safeguarding the property or other rights of our customers, associates and the company
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Legal compliance for purchase of certain products or where otherwise required by law
Learn More About How We Use Information We Collect
We use the categories of personal information described in “What Personal Information We Collect” to support the following use cases:
- To send marketing communications such as product discounts and personalized promotions and special offers
- Providing product or service functionality that you have requested (such as credit card application, online payment, etc.)
- To communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests and sweepstakes
- Responding to communications you send us
- Assisting you with customer service requests and inquiries
- Development and distribution of new products and services
- Completing e-commerce transactions
- Delivering advertisements and promotions to you after you have visited our website, used our mobile application, or otherwise engaged with us online
- Targeting advertisements for our products, services, promotions, and other business activities you may be interested in
- Developing statistics on engagement with our online properties and measuring how well our marketing and promotional activities perform
- Identifying and preventing fraud or identity theft
- Maintaining appropriate records for internal administrative and other business purposes
- Facilitating the functionality of our website and mobile application
- Providing notice of product recalls
- To perform basic applicant, employment and management functions
- At times, we may provide third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including to deliver products at your request, or to help us market to you; when we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws
- Other purposes as described to you at the time (such as credit card application, etc.)
How We Collect Your Information
What Personal Information We Collect
Here are the categories of personal information we may collect from you or about you. All categories may not be collected about every individual.
- Unique Personal Identifiers that may include but are not limited to your legal name or preferred alias, online identifiers like user account names, state and federal government ID number (where required), and your signature
- Demographic information like your level of education, type of employment or other demographic information shared with us through third parties, such as social media or publicly available sources
- Contact Information such as your email or postal address and phone number
- Financial and payment Information such as the last four (4) numbers of your credit card number or PayPal account email address
- Behavioral Information such as your purchase and transaction histories, geolocation data, IP Address collected from your computers and mobile devices, and information about what you do online, including your interactions with our social media posts
- Inferences we make about you like demographic interest segments that we believe are relevant to you and your household based on analysis of other information we have collected
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and nationality
- Call center recordings or monitoring records from our customer support centers
- Other types of personal information that we may disclose to you prior to the point of first collection
There is also some personal information that you voluntarily share with us. This includes information used to create an account on our website, or where required by law. For example:
- Name, address, phone and email
- Payment information
- Communication and dietary preferences
- An encrypted version of your password
If you are an employee or job applicant, we may collect additional information, including employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses, professional memberships and other information to perform basic employment and management functions, including distributing payroll and providing benefits. If you are applying for a job, we may collect contact information about you during the course of your application for employment such as contact information to correspond with you concerning potential employment opportunities and other information such as background information and your employment qualifications and history.
Our website is for a general audience and is not geared toward children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without prior consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe your child may have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please call 1-872-225-2433 and we will remove it.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile app, or when you use our online services or view our online advertisements. The information we may collect falls into three different main categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources. These other sources may be service providers, data brokers, consumer research firms, publicly available sources, or other third parties with whom you interact or do business. For example, when you connect to one of our website or mobile app through a third party, we may collect information from their website. For example, if you choose to associate your social media identity with us, the site may provide us with certain information from your social media account as permitted by your account settings.
Associating Personal Information from Multiple Sources
We may collect this information and link it to other information we already know about you. For example, when you are logged in to our website or use our mobile app, we may link the device IDs or types to your account to understand your online activity.
This includes pages you visit on our website, items you add to your online shopping list, coupons you download and redeem from us, and purchase information. In addition, we may collect information when you use our mobile app, including device location (if you choose to turn this feature on).
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Technologies
When you visit our website, access our mobile app or open one of our emails, we may automatically collect information about you using tracking technologies, including:
- Internet Protocol address
- Unique device or user ID
- System and browser type
- Referring website address
- Content and pages you access on our website or mobile app
- Dates, times and locations when actions take place
We use this technology for system administration and troubleshooting, to identify you so we can enhance your online experience, and to deliver targeted advertising. Our site does not respond to browser Do-Not-Track signals. These cookies are often collected by or otherwise shared with service providers as well as third party advertising partners, as described further in our About Advertising section below.
One form of cookie we may use is associated with Google Analytics advertising. Our participation in the Google Analytics program will enable Google to collect non-personally identifying information about your usage of our website and the Internet. For more about how Google uses that data, and how to opt out of Google Analytics, please see this webpage: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
To manage your cookie preferences, click the button below.
How We Share Your Information
We share the information we collect within Rustic table & Chef M, and also with our parent company, affiliates, service providers, marketing partners, and other third parties.
We may share data with third parties for the following business purposes:
- Within Rustic table & Chef M and with our Affiliates: We may share your information within our company and our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purposes of decision making, reporting, management, analysis, administering programs, promoting service offerings and other business purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers who provide us support services such as hosting our websites, postal delivery and electronic mail, mobile messages, product and service delivery, conducting analysis to improve our products, website and online experiences, fulfilling orders you place, managing payments and answering your questions. Service providers only use the information they receive from us for the purposes we hired them for, we don’t allow them to retain, use, disclose or otherwise handle the data for their own purposes.
- Marketing Partners: We may share your information to display online, mobile or other advertising based on your purchases, activity on websites and mobile apps, and preferences you share with us so we can provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you. We may also share information with marketing partners to help us analyze data, sometimes combined with other sources, so that we can send more relevant communications to you.
We may use your purchase history to help us and other third party brands present advertisements that are more relevant to you on our website and third-party websites, mobile apps and other digital media channels. We will not increase the number of ads you see, but instead will help deliver more personalized advertisements and offerings to you.
Interest-based advertising (sometimes called “online behavioral advertising”) uses information collected from your online behavior across multiple websites that you visit, or across multiple devices you may use, in order to predict your preferences and show you ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. In an effort to provide you with relevant content and offers that may be useful to you, we may partner with third-party companies to display content, offers or advertising that is tailored to your interests based on how you browse and shop online. These third-party companies use information and technologies such as browser type, hardware or software information, cookies, session ID, time or date, click-stream information or static IP addresses. We may provide your personal information to third-party companies that display purchase-based or interest-based ads. In addition, others (advertisers and ad networks, ad serving companies, or other service providers) may infer user interests or purchase history based on interactions with, or clicks on, personalized ads or content. You can learn more about interest-based advertising, and navigate to options that will allow you to exercise your rights to opt-out of online behavioral advertising, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Learn More Page or the Digital Advertising
How We Protect Your Information
We implement and maintain reasonable security practices and procedures appropriate to the nature of the information we maintain, including appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your information on and offline. That way, access to data is limited through the use of technological safeguards. We also comply with payment card industry data security standards for the processing of credit and debit card transactions. Only personnel who need the information to perform a specific job are granted permissions to access to our customers’ data. Personnel who violate customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action, including termination.
It is your responsibility to select a strong password, not reuse or share your password, and alert us if you have any concerns about unauthorized use of your account. We encourage you to use complex passwords and to change them regularly.
Retention of Personal Information
We store personal information we’ve collected from or about you:
- Where you have created an account on our website or our mobile application; and
- As long as required by law or as needed to enable us to exercise our rights and perform our obligations under our applicable terms of service, including this privacy notice; and
- Long enough to enable us to contact you with recalls and other safety related information that relates to products you have bought from us
Your Communications Preferences, Privacy Rights and Choices
We value our relationship with you, and communications are an important part of that relationship.
We understand that our customers are individuals, and communication preferences will vary by customer. That is why we offer you the ability to manage what types of communications you receive from us, and the ability to manage or change your preferences. Here’s how you can do so:
Email, Mobile and Online Communications
If you have an online account with us, you can manage your subscriptions to email, mobile and online communication programs via your Account Settings.
If you would prefer that your purchase history not be used to personalize advertising you already receive online, on mobile devices or in other digital channels, you can choose and manage your preferences via your Account Settings or contact us through the methods described in this privacy notice. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for any changes to your settings to take effect.
You can control your exposure to most interest-based advertising through the Digital Advertising Alliance, a group that has developed self-regulatory principles for interest-based advertising. Visit creativeimageproduction.com for more information. In addition, some websites (such as Facebook) offer the ability to opt out of interest-based advertising directly on their sites. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for any changes to take effect.
Your Rights and Choices
Sales of Personal Information
We are committed to delivering great products, great experiences and great value. From time to time, we leverage your information which may include personal identifiers, demographic information, behavioral information or inferences to understand the most relevant product recommendations and deliver marketing messages and personalized offers. Under Illinois law, some of these efforts may be considered a “sale” of personal information to those analytics and advertising partners that help us match your interests with brands who want to send promotions that we believe save you money on products you buy frequently, and help you discover new products that you might like. When we work with these companies, your privacy, data integrity and security remain a priority. Our normal practice is to have contractual limits on their future use of your personal information and only provide the minimum data necessary to accomplish the personalization task and deliver a better experience and value to you as our customer. We also facilitate your right to opt out of this data sharing. When requesting to opt out of this type of data sharing, we will need to verify your identity so we will ask you to provide several data points like name, address and account number to match against the information we have in our systems. We will never ask for sensitive information such as passwords, Social Security numbers, bank account information, or other personal information. We have this process so we can verify the identity of the consumer making the request to a reasonable degree of certainty as detailed in the CCPA. If we cannot verify your identity, we will have to reject your request. Otherwise, we will notify you when your request has been completed. In order to exercise the right to opt out of sale, click on our Do Not Sell link below, or contact us through one of the methods described in “Contacting Our Privacy Program” section below.
Contacting Our Privacy Program
Our customer support centers are ready to take your requests. If you have any questions, privacy requests, or complaints about how we collect, use, share, or otherwise handle your personal information you can reach us by telephone at (224) 532-9192 or click here to exercise your privacy rights.